A system designed to make it easy to add ambient sounds and music to your level. The open world audio system includes a sound manager that takes care of playing all the sounds, pausing when needed and switching between exploration and combat music. You can quickly set up sounds to blend depending on the time of day. You can add a lot of different areas to your level with each their own sound settings, making it a lot easier to add sounds to your game.
It's been made 100% in Blueprints and it's easy to read/expand upon.
If you're working on a first/third person game this pack could save you a lot of time.
Videos with additional info:
|Usage example: Aron's Adventure|
|Time of day & tension settings|
|Playlist with more videos/tutorials|
Try out the project demo :
- Quickly add sound areas to your open world level.
- Choose your own exploration, tension and combat music per area.
- Choose your own ambient sounds and random ambient sounds per area.
- Change the music/ambient together with the time of day.
- Change the ambient when going in Interiors.
- Easy to read and expand upon!
- All logic is run on the client but works in a multiplayer game.
- Well documented Blueprints and easy to expand upon with your own variables and settings.
- (Basic player character and Zombie AI are also there for demo purposes)
Documentation: Available via videos:
|Join the support discord|
Number of Blueprints: 17
Sounds: 4 produced example tracks.
Network Replicated: Yes (Except for random ambient sounds, more info |here| )
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac. (it's a Blueprint only project so should work on anything)
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, console.
Important/Additional Notes: This pack would not have been possible without EPIC games, I was able to use a lot of the free ambient sounds they provided in their learning content. It helped me add some example sounds to the pack.