CarTest - Advanced Vehicle Kit will bring you those racing features, that most racing games need.
• Automatic/Manual Gear switch.
• 3 Car mesh (Currently only 1 is working the other 2 is just static meshes) with fully functional interior/exterior
• 3 Camera (Follow, Orbit, Interior) switchable with one button
• Basic Time Trial System
• Basic Nitro System with refuel, after a few seconds
• Basic Damage System with sound effects and damage amount applied by speed
• Basic Garage to repair the car, also you can repair it anytime, with pick ups
• Color Changer with user defined colors for it's Body, Rim and it's Interior
• Manual Car Flip function, if the car has landed on it's top
• Pause menu with Resume, Restart, Level, Settings, Credits and Quit
In this kit there is also 3 level, that can be accessed through the Pause Menu.
Before you purchase, try it out yourself, what this kit is capable of under the "Builds Download Link" at this link:
3 Car Mesh (Currently only 1 is working the other 2 is just static meshes)
With working Exterior/Interior (Front-Tail Lights, Brake Calipers, Damages/Speedometer, Pedals, Gear, Handbrake, Windshield Wipers, Radio)
• Avalanche (Van) ~ 19865 Vert/ 23270 Tris
• Gallop (City Cruiser) ~ 15902 Vert/ 18764 Tris
• Thunder (Sport) ~ 17499 Vert/ 20552 Tris
Texture Size: Varies from 16x16 to 2048x2048
Demo Scenes: 3 Levels (Time Attack, Time Attack Reverse, Free Roam)
Intended Platform: Desktop
Tested Platform: Windows
4.17 & 4.18 version has a bug with the damage system (morph targets), which causes the damaged car mesh to flicker when it moves.
This bug was in 4.9.1 too, but it got fixed in 4.10.
(Vote up, so it will gain more attention and probably it will be fixed sooner)