A huge desert landscape. Tons of props, clutter and modular elements to rebuild the world with style.
More screenshots on ArtStation (Daytime)
More screenshots on ArtStation (Nighttime)
360 video by "Unreal Engine Assets 360" (Thanks, Ivan)
How to use Vertex Paint in my projects
- Detailed and carefully textured modular assets
- A gigantic landscape with a multi-layered Landscape Material and customizable tessellation.
- Various paint jobs for most of the assets
- Modular meshes and prefabs
- Interchangeable PBR Materials
- Decals with grunge, concrete spots, and graffiti
- Wires, barbed wire fence made as a simple spline-based mesh
- Game-ready environment
Texture Sizes: 512x512 - 4096x4096
Collision: Yes, custom and automatically generated.
Vertex Count: up to 10k triangles per model
LODs: generated inside Unreal Engine 4 with custom settings.
Number of Meshes: 333
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 273
Number of Textures: 375
Supported Development Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, Windows, Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac
NOTE: If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via my support email. My process is sometimes chaotic, but this very Asset Pack is my opus magnum (so far). You won't regret it.