***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for May 2019***
The User Interface Kit provides a great collection of widgets & UI elements for your projects.
With great ease you can:
• Create awesome layouts using dozens of widgets or use the available premade layouts.
• Create custom windows using a generic widget enclosure which is draggable, resizable & with optional tabs.
• Use a collection of custom made icons painted only for this kit.
• Explore a showcase level with use case examples for every widget.
• Benefit and learn from a clean code base with many usage examples.
• 3 Working minimaps with zoom capabilities, map capturing, ability to use your own maps, points of interest, and more
• 1 simple Compass
• 4 Working actionbars where you can bind anything you need! (Includes a nice code base and examples - drag & drop capabilities)
• Several health/mana/experience (&more) bars to make a game look great (Those include horizontal bars and round orbs. You can choose whatever color you prefer)
• Two styles of generic window widgets that can enclose any content (like an inventory or a talent tree)
We also include a collection of icons (256x256) as shown in the screenshots from the following categories:
• 40 Spell icons
• 10 Modern weapon icons
• 15 Sword/axe/armor etc icons
• A few generally used item icons (like coins, gold, rocks, wood etc)
• Several potions/consumables
• A few button icons (like achievements, character menu & more)Read More
For versions < 4.20:
Add to an empty project then migrate to avoid any configuration overwriting.
You can then remap any bound keys
Number of Blueprints: 27
Widget Blueprints: 42
Number of Materials 12 (Excluding UE4 Materials)
Number of Textures: 199
Engine Compatibility: 4.10+
Intended Platform:Windows PC, Mac OS X
Platforms Tested: Windows PC, Mac OS X
Icon Texture Sizes: 256x256