LGUI (Lex GUI) - Powerful Component based 3D UI System, Event Framework, Prefab Workflow, Tween Animation.
Component based UI creation workflow!
Build UI inside UE4-Editor’s 3d world, what you see is what you get!
CarCustomization Project: Youtube Bilibili Download from Github
3D Menu: Video
"The Division" like UI: Video
Trail Version download (Editor Only)
Here is a HTC Vive VR project: Video 1 Video 2
Another project: Video
All UI of these video is made of LGUI, none UMG or Slate.
Niagara LGUI Renderer: github
Use TexturePacker with LGUI: github
Use BitmapFontGenerator with LGUI: github
New features in LGUI 2.15.0 :
- UIText now use FText to support localization.
- New render mode: World Space - LGUI Renderer. Render 3D UI in world space by LGUI's renderer, so it will not affect by UE's post process, and LGUI's post process will work(eg. UIBackgroundBlur).
- Full source code
- Create UI directly inside level editor
- 3D UI in world and screen space
- Dynamic font
- Dynamic atlas packing
- Full editor integration
- Full Blueprint support
- Horizontal/ Vertical/ Grid Layout control
- Component based workflow
- Flexible event system
- Customizable event
- Use prefab to store UI as asset, and restore it at runtime or editor
- Tween animation system for UI and UE4’s build-in objects, and extensible for custom objects
- Rich Text
- UIEffect(Shadow, LongShadow, Outline, GradientColor)
- Text Animation
- SpecialEffects(BackgroundBlur, BackgroundPixelate)
- LGUI (Runtime)
- LGUIEditor (Editor)
- LTween (Runtime)
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows