Only one blueprint and you can control and switch between roof shapes, wall shapes, materials, add attic, and more, or create other materials which you can add.
- Video showing the list of many customizations available:
We invite you to visit my page. There are other works we would like you to see here .
A single blueprint allows you to switch between different hangar:
- All doors are movable.
- Hide/unhide the floor plus toggle between materials and adding a ramp for the main doors.
- Choose from six roof shapes and you can switch between materials the roof and materials the windows.
- Hide/unhide walls and you can add windows or add a main door in the back wall and switch between materials the walls and materials the windows
- Switch between materials for large pillars, medium pillars, slim pillars, and pillars bases.
- Hide/unhide rooms and attic, in addition to allocating materials for floors, walls, handrails, windows, room doors, and door handles.
- Choose between five-main-door shapes and you can switch between materials the doors, door frames, and door columns.
- To add other materials, just go to the variable of the matrix type inside the blueprint and add the new material, add a material name in the enumeration, two steps, this is all you need.
- Smart UV (easy to integrate textures with each other)
Number of Unique Meshes: 67
Collision: Yes, custom collision
Vertex Count: between 48034 and 72024
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 23
Number of Textures: 19
Supported Development Platforms:
- Windows: Yes
- Mac: Yes
- PlayStation: Yes
- Xbox: Yes
- Android: Yes
- iOS: Yes
- Linux: Yes
- HTML5: Yes
- Steam VR: Yes
- Oculus: Yes
- Gear VR: Yes