It is possible to import sound files (wav) and image files (PNG,JPG,BMP) with this plugin. Since version 1.5 it is also possible to import meshes (OBJ). The import works in realtime and without the editor. So in a running game. Textures and sounds are cached in RAM. Since version 1.6 you can also export things. Currently it is possible to export TextureRenderTarget2d in bytes (BMP,PNG,JPEG). This plugin does not use a third party library. This means that there are no problems with installations or licenses. Android and IOS support since version 2.0.
No special deals. Buy the plugin if you need it. My prices are low all year round.
Demo Download (Windows 64 .exe. ~100MB) and Videos
Demo Project 4.18 , 4.24 or higher (Requires this and Webcommunication Plugin.)
Demo Project 4.23 , 4.24 or higher (Requires this Plugin in Version >=2.7)
I offer here many other plugins to download files in-game (Webserver, FTP, TCP).
- Import and Play wav and ogg Files. Stream wav Files*
- Import PNG,JPG and BMP Files and add it to Materials
- Import OBJ Files
- Export TextureRenderTarget2D and Texture2D to Bytes (BMP,PNG,JPEG)
- Different directory and file blueprint nodes
- Include C++ Source for C++ Projects
- Support: (ENG,GER)
* 16 Bit wav only. Ogg Vorbis only.
Changelog (4.24, 4.25, 4.26)
- (01/29/2021) Version 2.5: OBJ import now recognizes 17 different texture types (Diffuse, Normal, Specular ...). It is now possible to stream wav files. Streaming does not consume a noticeable amount of RAM and can be used to play extremely large wav files. Streamed sounds can have their positions changed during playback. New wav event that indicates the current position of the sound.
- (05/04/2021) Version 2.6: Texture2D export added.
- (05/24/2021) Version 2.7: Ogg (Vorbis) support added. "Create Sound" Nodes added to use sound files with UE4 sound functions (Not 100% of all UE4 sound functions can be used). When importing textures, you can now choose the compression type.
- (06/29/2021) Version 2.8: Bugfix: Some variables had no default values which could lead to problems with mesh import.