Watch the presentation VIDEO and take a look at the DOCUMENTATION
-- VIDEO PLAYLIST --
>>> DISCORD <<<
>>> Download the demo <<<
Tired of manually building dungeons from modular pieces? Want to speed up this process, but keep a high control over the dungeon generation ? Then Dungeon Generator is made for you !
It will generate an entire dungeon for you by :
- Creating rooms with random shapes
- Populating rooms with items (Chests, torches, Bookshelves,...)
- Placing rooms in space, following the pattern you want (grid or BSP)
- Linking rooms to each other with paths.
Current Version : 2.0
- Procedural and/or Manual generation
- You can also generate the Dungeon at runtime
- Multiple floors
- Procedural room generation (shape and items) with lots of parameters to control the result.
- You can also place custom room that you have entirely modeled in 3D (floor and doors will be automatically detected)
- Procedural placement of rooms (grid or BSP).
- Manual room editing (add/remove/regenerate/build paths/move...).
- Several meshes are provided so that you can test everything.
- A top down and an FPS controller are provided, along with multiple test levels.
- A travelling system is provided, offering you the possibility to transition from one level to another when the player go through "level doors"
- A material to see the player through walls is included
- Example levels with top down controller and FPS controller are included
- An example with a Cave-style dungeon is provided, showing you how to customize the basic functionalities to create more advanced item placement pattern
Number of Blueprints: 16 for core functionalities + 64 for all variations of room items
Input: The same as the ones in FPS and top down UE4 templates.
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: PC
Supported Target Build Platforms: It is an editor tool, so it should work with every platforms capable of displaying a lot of actors.