Blink and Dash (mesh-based) effects in Niagara.
SHOWCASE Video with Animation
SHOWCASE Video without Character and Animation
The asset contains the Blueprint macro example of "blinking/dashing" with camera FOV changing. (The macros is using for the demonstration and may not fully suit your needs)
Please don't hesitate to contact me by email if you have any questions or suggestions.
- 10 Unique Blink and Dash (mesh-based) effects (6 Dash and 4 Blink effects).
- Dash effects use Meshes for the trails/curves, not the Niagara ribbon. It will not follow the character while moving. The set distance for the dash is 1000 unreal units.
- Made by using Niagara
- The asset contains the Blueprint macro example of "blinking/dashing" with camera FOV changing. (The macros is using for the demonstration and may not fully suit your needs)
Type of Emitters: CPU | GPU | Mesh Emitters
Number of Unique Effects: 10
Number of Materials: 59
Number of Textures: 58
Number of Unique Meshes: 11
Texture Resolutions: 512x512-2048x2048
Supported Development Platforms: PC | Mobile | Consoles
- All emitters are in the Local space.
- The Character, Animation, and Floor material from the Demonstration scene are not included.
- The asset isn't tested with VR. If you would like to get the VR demo, feel free to contact me by email.
- Please make sure that you have the Niagara plugin enabled.