3D preview on Sketchfab
How to use my female characters with Advanced Locomotion System
Part1 | Part2
- Remove Locomotion animations
- Replace new seperate meshes, now seperate struction like Human Base and LP287
- Add more Eyes Tear and new Eyeslash
- Fix some physic issues
- Changes hair and skin textures
Please restart Epic launcher to update
* This character has some basic facial rig to you to create Facial Expressions, Lipsync and 1 long hair style included.
* This character can Retarget with Mannequin Skelaton
[My Discord] Read More
- Facial Rigged.
- Over 120 animations (Magic Casting, Archer and Locomotion), ~10 Face expressions animations, ~10 Lipsync animations.
- Lighting Bow and Metal Staff included.
- Blend Colors for almost all Sk_Mesh parts.
- Easy Re-target animations with Mannequin Skeleton.
Scaled to Epic skeleton: (Yes)
Rigged to Epic skeleton: No (Skelaton same struction and bones name as Mannequin but addition facial bones and weapon bones, some bones position adjusted for fit with female pose so for best result you should use Retarget menthod, please watch this video to clearly how it work)
Number of characters: 1
Vertex counts of characters: 15.000 ~ 50.000
Texture Resolutions: 1024x1024 - 4096x4096
Number of Animations: ~120
Animation types (Root Motion/In-place): Root Motion
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Documentation: Tutorial for female characters with Advanced Locomotion System V4
Important/Additional Notes: Please open Overview map and read important information.