"Fluorescence: Corridor and Apartment" offers customizable set of assets perfect for developing environments of any city block interiors, apartments locations. The project includes 250+ meshes (Architecture, Props) with different variations and sizes, 100+ decals 200+ Materials and Textures. You'll find a fully dressed Demo map (suitable for re-lighting practice) World editor map and an Overview map with all assets in the pack.
I hope you find it enjoyable.
How it was made:
- 250+ assets, 100+ decals, 200+ materials and textures.
- Blueprint for cables
- 3 environments : 2 corridors and 1 apartment
- A wide range of props, decals and materials for level beautification
- Efficient and easy modules usage
- Efficient RMA packed textures
- 1024x1024 and 2048x2048 textures included for most of the assets
- Stain, Paint, Stickers, Footprints, Hand prints, and many more decals
- Tileable floor, ceiling and wall textures
- 1 fully set dressed environment editor map and 1 overview map of all the assets and decals
- Physically Based Rendering: Yes
- Textures range from 256x256 to 2048x2048
- Diffuse, Normal map, RMA (Roughness), Alpha
- Props: 285
- Decals: 175
- The dimensions are 10 inch smaller than the normal Unreal Engine scale. You may need to re-scale assets when importing to a different project
Platforms Tested: Windows
Unreal Engine Version: 4.22, 4.23, 4.24
(1) World editor map
(1) Asset overview map