Gothic Island contains large environment made with 341 meshes (most of them are modular - others are unique for the environment). This set of optimized meshes is good for royale like games: You can enter buildings, explore Islands with caves, half burned cathedral, old library, traverse the city battlements, and more. The art style of this pack is similar and compatible with my other packs.
2 Maps: GothicIsland and Overview map give a good idea of how models can be used. You can copy groups of meshes from there and use as you like!
TUTORIAL: Make your own Gothic tracery (Blender 2.8):
20.09.2019 - 7 new meshes - gothic tracery, stained glass, ruins...
19.06.2019 - collision fixes, improvements to the environment, pennant mesh (static and skeletal) and new stone material, updated pack to 4.19, 4.20, 4.21, more meshes have LOD's
150-220 FPS, 120-130 looking at the whole map (170 when far away) (on Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 FE and Intel i7-6700K)
- Arches: (27) vaulting, flying buttresses, individual archways
- Basic: (4) for block-outs
- Bridges: (5) straight, turning, railing
- Caves: (2) cave floors
- Ceilings: (12) vaulting, ceiling beams
- Columns: (44) pillars, columns, buttresses, tops and bases
- Details: (33) chandelier, bookshelf, books, stonework, rose...
- Landscape (2) distant mountains
- Floors: (27) modular tiles and trims
- Merged: (35) 2 towers, Cathedral, 7 buildings, ruins,...
- Plants: 15 meshes - flowers, grass, small bushes, ivy
- Rocks: (19) cave assets, cliff rocks
- Roofs: (12) roof segments, corners, straight sections, rater beams
- Stairs: (13) curved, U-turn,L-shaped, straight
- Walls: (74) tracery, windows, archways, battlements, trims, bricks, etc.
- WindowsAndDoors: (24) door, large gate, several window types
TEXTURES: (203) 512 to 4k resolution (note: Some were down-scaled in the editor for optimization purposes. This can be reversed)
MATERIALS: (90) 46 materials, 44 material instances. Be careful when using "absolute" materials
BLUEPRINTS: Candelier emitting light
COLLISION: Custom and generated
LODs: 144 (most heavy) meshes have LODs
The scale of all meshes and environment is compatible to Epic skeleton