Fantastical Resource Shader (FRS) can be used in a wide variety of ways, such as --- Diablo styled resource orbs, potions, magical shielding, spell effects, and much more. There are over 45 different exposed parameters which allow for quick and easy effect manipulation via material instances or through blueprints. The effect can be changed entirely by applying your very own texture map, which is also exposed.
Imagine a mana resource orb --- while not casting any spells, the effect is slow and wistful. Casting minor spells will result in the effect churning downwards. Casting an extreme spell will result in the effect raging, tearing itself apart as the resource is being spent. This is just a very small example of what can be done using FRS. Endless possibilities, it's all up to your imagination.
- Diablo Orbs
- Potion Customization Demo
- Weapon Decals
- Fire Example
- Drive the effect by a single texture
- Complete effect customization with over 45 different properties
- -- Hot Bar Effect
- -- Fill Control
- -- Flow/Flare Direction
- -- Flow/Flare Speed
- -- Flow/Flare Sizing
- -- Shape Masking
- -- Colors
- -- Fresnel
- -- and MORE!
- Usable with 3D Assets, Decals, UMG, and more
- 3 Master Materials
- 13 Material instance Examples
- 4 Basic Materials
- 2 Material Functions
- 17 Grayscale [2048 px]
- 10 Normal [2048 px]
- 1 Demo Blueprint
- 1 Demo Level
- 6 Basic Static Meshes
*Effect may appear different due to mobile shader limitations.
Basic documentation provided in the Demo Level
- The effect is derived from the Master Materials
- Example Material Instances can be found under [Content/Shaders/FRS/Examples]
- To support UMG --- Duplicate MA_FRS -> Change Material Domain to User Interface
- To support Decals --- Duplicate MA_FRS -> Change Material Domain to Deferred Decal