Biomass is the content that you are wanting for your project. You can easily dress your sets, from spaceships to laboratory, from dirty sewers to dark basements with this bloody, wet, and organic mayhem.
EXAMPLE VIDEO PREVIEW
MORE INFO, Please "Visit"
- Compatibility with 4.24
- Lights, that are in the Blueprints now fading away to reduce render cost.
Note : Investigating the issue some people having.
- Easy to understand / edit material setup. Designed for maximum performance.
- Edge blending for much more seamless look. Does not require editor setting change.
- 7 Blueprints for additional touch to levels if desired.
- 4096x4096 Albedo/Color
- 4096x4096 (Packed) Roughness, Ambient Occlusion and Metallic
- 4096x4096 Normal
Scaled to Epic skeleton: (No)
Collision: (Yes / automatically generated)
Vertex Count: 277 to 13.171
Number of Meshes: 16
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 16 Material and 16 Material Instances
Number of Textures: 48
Supported Development Platforms: (Windows)
Supported Target Build Platforms: (Windows)
The Demo video shows "only potential usage in levels" Any additional content or pre-made map is not include in the pack. Such as barrels, gas canisters, etc. Biomass contains only it's own assets.