YouTube review by DevAddict (not sponsored)
UPDATE 2 "Fortress": Added 26 tower presets, fortress walls, large cliff formations and many other objects to speed up the level building process. For example, this scene took less than an hour to create: screenshot
UPDATE 1 "Dungeon Rooms": Added 32 dungeon rooms and a preset for Dungeon Architect (sold separately) to build Souls-like dungeons (Environment\Architecture\CompleteRooms).
The pack is designed to create indoor/dungeon and outdoor areas of castles with a single set of objects. Supplied with natural assets like rocks, mountains and vegetation, it allows to build large natural scenes as well as complex buildings and ruins.
Works for: Places to explore, kill enemies and find loot - like old castles, fortresses, ruins, dungeons, forsaken places etc. Multiplayer maps.
Doesn’t work for: Villages, towns, buildings where people actually live etc. The pack is more about adventure part of games.
Suitable for all camera views from 1-st person to top-down.
Recommended for PC/Console platforms.
Not recommended for mobile platforms.
If you found a bug, have a question or comment,
please contact us at Read More
- Over 500 high quality, game ready assets
- Game ready demo scene
- 32 pre-made dungeon rooms
- Dungeon Architect theme for Souls-like dungeons
- Complete nature set:
Trees, bushes, ferns, grass, ivy, plants and roots
Rock pile, rocks, cliffs, mountains
- Foliage assets ready for painting in engine
- landscape materials: Grass, Ground, Rocky Ground, Rock and Snow
- Floors and walls ready for vertex painting with 3 layers
- Clean materials, no unnecessary nodes or texture maps
Number of Unique Meshes: 520
Vertex Count: from 4 to 12000 per mesh
LODs: Custom, generally 2 for each asset
Number of Materials: 13 master materials, 60 instances
Number of Textures: 134
Texture Resolutions: generally 2048x2048 or less
Supported Development Platforms:
Mac: Not tested
- Demo level appears too bright. This only happens if you start with one of the standard templates (e.g. Third-Person template). Tweak Exposure Compensation of a PostProcessVolume to fix that.
- Dungeon Architect theme will need some setting up on your side before it can generate levels at runtime. Please refer to DA's documentation to learn more.