Savior is a C++ tool designed to extend Unreal's save system, providing a more powerful serialization framework for complex Unreal projects.
- Savior 3 is tens of times faster than Savior 1.x.
- Save any Object is supported, not just Actors or Components.
- Versioning. Your Game will be able to load old '.SAV' files after patches.
- Optimized: NO Components needed to be attached thus no memory eaten for the sake of storing data.
- Optimized: NO destructive workflow. Existing Actors aren't destroyed/replaced, keeping references alive safe.
- Automatic Level Transitions on Load from Slot.
- Threaded Save & Load Game Mode, independent of Level.
- Threaded Save & Load whole Game World or individual Actors.
- Threaded Save & Load Streamed Levels without pausing the Game.
- Threaded Save & Load any Dynamic Actors and Components spawned at Runtime.
- Threaded Save & Load Scale, Location, Rotation, Velocity automatically.
- Threaded Save & Load Actor's Visibility, Particle Systems' state, etc.
3.3.8 Demo UE4.25
3.5.8 Demo UE4.26
3.6.0 Demo UE4.27