Real Liquid X is a realistic, material based, special effect that simulates liquid.
Bring your props, weapons, healing potions, drinks and any liquid requiring game asset to life!
Real Liquid X is incredibly versatile and can be used anywhere you'd like to bring a little motion to your scene or asset.
- Put it in a beaker or test tube in your lab scene.
- Put it in a biological grenade in your FPS, or perhaps a poison filled sword or dagger?
- Put it in a healing potion vile in your RPG, or just put it in a wine glass at your bar.
Real Liquid X is easy to setup and incredibly powerful when it comes to customization.
Create a material instance, tweak the parameters and your create new and unique effects.
Go a step further by switching from Material Only Mode to Blueprint Physics Simulation Mode and watch your liquid swish around as you toss your container, then cool down and level out.
Check out our other products here: Read More
- Realistic, material based liquid simulation effect
- Can be run with physics simulation via Blueprint or just in Automatic mode via material only
- Incredibly versatile and suitable for many different liquid needs
- Very configurable via Material Instance parameters and Blueprint
- Extendable via Blueprint or Material, everything clearly laid out and commented
- 3x Sample assets, feel free to use them in your projects
- UPDATE v1.1 - Added 4-way color cycler with fade time for versatility
Type of Emitters: Material based liquid simulation effect
Number of Effects: 1 (Blueprint mode or material only mode)
Number of Textures: 8 (including sample asset textures)
Number of Materials: 1x Master material, 3x Example Material Instances
Number of Blueprints: 1
Number of Meshes: 3 Sample meshes
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: Oculus, SteamVR / HTC Vive, GearVR, Linux, HTML5, XBox One, Android, iOS, PS4, Mac, Windows
Important/Additional Notes: Please note, this is a material based effect, this is not a real liquid simulation effect like flex. It is a requirement of this effect that the material be unlit and opaque.