Implementation Example (By JmannDX)
If you want Animals instead check this
- Add your own animated interactions
- Use your own characters
- Your NPCs will sleep, work or relax depending the time of day, add life to your worlds and save hundreds of hours with this easy to implement pack.
- Perfect for RPGs or just anything that needs a lot of characters living their life
- [NEW] Added a hunger system
- Fixed issues with the showcase map nav-mesh
★ Main features:
- A day/night cycle that affects the behavior of the NPCs
- Relax - an NPC with nothing else to do will sit on chairs, lean against walls or just hang around with other NPCs.
- Work - the NPC will go to work in the hours of the day you set
- Sleep - when you assign a bed to an NPC it will sleep there the hours you choose
- (NEW) Eat - The NPCs will get hungry and search for food.
- Drag & Drop so only basic knowledge is required to use this pack!
- Easy to add animations and your own behaviors.
- Simple behavior tree for expanding this pack.
★ Extra features:
- 7 actors that the NPCs can interact with (You can create your own!)
- Supports any kind of character/animations
- 6 custom animations for easy prototyping
⚠ Important Notes:
- Does not include combat, if you want it you will have to add your own / implement one from the marketplace.
- The price of this pack will increase for each content update
- It is recommended that you have basic knowledge of AI and animation if you plan to extend this pack
Thank you for stopping by and good luck in all your projects!
➪ More from us: AI - ECOSYSTEM Read More
Number of Blueprints: 20
Input: (Keyboard, Mouse)
Documentation: In-editor map