NatCorder is a lightweight, easy-to-use, full-feature video recording API for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows. With NatCorder, you can record the screen, a specific game camera, a texture, raw pixel data, and so on. You can also record game audio from audio sources, listeners, and custom sources. NatCorder is heavily optimized for speed with a low memory footprint. Features include:
- Blazing Fast. NatCorder is designed and heavily optimized for performance.
- Record Anything! Record anything and everything that can be rendered into a texture. Whether it’s a game view, UI, a camera, or a texture— NatCorder can record it.
- Custom Resolutions. Record with resolutions as high as Full HD (1920x1080) and even higher on devices that support it.
- Control Quality. Optimize the recording for file size or bandwidth by specifying the recording bitrate and keyframe interval.
- Record GIF. In addition to recording MP4 videos, NatCorder can record animated GIF images on iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows.
- Record HEVC. NatCorder supports recording with the H.265 HEVC codec on Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows.
- AR Support. NatCorder has full support for ARFoundation, ARCore, ARKit, Wikitude, and Vuforia.
- Full Access. NatCorder will record directly to the application documents directory and provide the path to the video.
- Offline Recording. NatCorder supports recording in a for-loop. This is especially useful for transcoding applications.
- Threaded Recording. NatCorder is thread-safe, allowing you to record in worker threads to further improve performance.
- Lightweight Package. The API is specifically designed not to add unnecessary baggage or overhead to your project.
Join the NatSuite community on Discord .
Check out the NatCorder documentation .
See more NatSuite projects on GitHub .
Read the NatSuite blog .
Discuss NatCorder on Unity Forums .
Contact us at .