V2.0 ANNIVERSARY UPDATE SALE
~~~~~~~~~ 50% OFF ~~~~~~~~
Asset will be
$60 USD after AUGUST 15th
No more grabbing through objects. Making an object freely grabbable is as easy as adding a single script!
Auto Hand uses a Rigidbody hand controller that automatically configures to the collider's shape when grabbing. Works well with all primitive colliders and convex mesh colliders! Includes advanced pose drivers for custom poses on complex shapes and grabs.
Auto Hand includes a physics-based VR controller/interaction system. VR physics controller includes effects such as weight, collision, multi-handed grabbing, and pull-apart breaking events. High-quality throwing and catching. Physics-based gadgets, levers, sliders, doors, wheel, dial, and buttons examples. Auto Hand makes robust use of Unity Events and Tooltip documentation, making it a powerful and user-friendly tool.
Very User Friendly!
Setup Wizard! (No setting overrides required)
Actively being updated with new features!
Hand Tracking Supported!
Includes examples for Vive Index and Oculus Quest hand tracking
Will connect to any VR controller/input framework with ease!
Unity XR, OpenXR action input, SteamVR, and Oculus Integration example input packages!
Can be applied to any rigged hand model with any number of fingers
Connect to any controller with only three function calls!
(New) Advanced Physics Movement System
- (New) Rigidbody Movement System
- (New) Climbing
- (New) Body Pushing
- (New) Platforms
- (New) Flying
- (New) Stepping/Slopes
- (New) Height/Crouching
- (Improved) Teleporter
- (Improved) Automatic Grab Pose Solver
- (Improved) Smooth Animation Options for Automatic Grab Poses
- (New) Distance Grabbing System
- (New) Advanced Saved Grab Pose Options
- Pose Area Driver
- Accurate Throwing
- Smashing Events
- Finger Sway Options
- (New) Weightless Grabbable Options
- Weight/Mass On Grabbables
- Multi-Handed Grabbing
- One-Handed Item Swapping
- Instant Grabbing or Timed Grabbing
- Highlighting Material Option and Events
- Grab/Release/Squeeze/Unsqueeze Events
- Pull-Apart Events
- Velocity Based Sound Examples
- (New)Examples for Physics Button, Lever, Slider, Dial, Wheel, and Door w/ Handle
- (New) UI Interaction System
- (New) Hand Collision Touch Event Driver
- (New) Hand Trigger Area Event Driver
- (New) Stabbing Examples
- (New) Stickies Examples
- (Improved) Place Point Driver
- (Improved) Throw Collision Event Driver
- (Improved) Smashing and Smashee Event Drivers
- Setup Wizard
- Low-Performance Impact
- Robust UnityEvent/Event Support
- Well Documented Code and Tooltips
Includes examples for popular input systems
- Unity XR Input
- Unity OpenXR Action Input
- SteamVR (With Index Finger Bending Example)
- Oculus Integration (With Finger Tracking Example)