"Since UNET deprecation, asset was rewritten for Mirror Networking. Mirror asset will need to be imported first Link
Easy Packets (EP) makes it more convenient to send and handle messages in your Unet/Mirror applications.
Github - documentation + issues Key points
- Allows replying
to messages directly (main reason why I wrote this)
- Great base/framework for building your networked applications
- Messages can be constructed on the fly (directly to writer)
- Easy to handle peer state
- Internally uses Mirror messages
- It makes your code beautiful (check out documentation)
- It's small, robust and performant
Think of it as a small addition to Mirror, which makes networking code easier to maintain and more enjoying to write ;).