Panoply brings the visual language of comics to Unity. Whether you're working with 2D or 3D, cutscenes or gameplay, get started adding comics to your Unity project today!
Website | Forum | Documentation
Made with Panoply:
• Upgrade Soul graphic novel (iOS)
• Stilstand , award-winning graphic novel (iOS, Android, Steam)
• Doctor Who Infinity puzzle game (iOS, Android, Steam)
• Ascent from Akeron graphic novel (WebGL)
• VISIONS_1 student workshop projects (WebGL)
• SPOILED documentary teaser (WebGL)
\"...an amazing tool that we are finding absolutely indispensable for creating #DoctorWho Infinity\" —Tiny Rebel Games
\"I am absolutely loving this product! ...this tool has saved me WEEKS of code work...\" —Steve Adamson, CEO, Gear Worx Productions
Panoply delivers a versatile digital comics experience that will feel great for your users. Use 2D and 3D artwork, add captions, dialogue bubbles, and easily set up sophisticated multi-panel layouts. Every transition in Panoply is calculated in real time, so transitions are smooth and reversible. The player/reader can step forward and backward in the story whenever they like, without waiting for animations to start and stop.