How to add/use the Dynamic Character Preview in your own Project:
(Multiplayer Survival Game Template as an Example Project)
Try Dynamic Character Preview in the MSGT(The Multiplayer Survival Game Template is not included):
Download from Google Drive
Dynamic Character Preview is easy to add to your project. With just a few settings you can expand your inventory with a character preview.
Dynamic Character Preview scans and previews all skeletal and static meshes of your character.
The System displays the Character with all attached and equiped Items(Armor, Weapons, etc).
The only three functions you need are:
MainCharacterReference to establish a connection between the player character and the preview character.
RefreshPreview to tell the system when to update the preview.
SpawnPreviewActor to display items that are attached to the character as a blueprint.
Support: Join the Discord Server
- Dynamic scan of all skeletal and static meshes of the character
- Function to spawn Items and attach them
- Display the Character with all attached and equiped Items(Armor, Weapons, etc)
- Example Map with a simple Preview
- Preview-Character Rotation
- Individual Colors for Border and Background
Number of Blueprints: 8
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows