Use the Blueprints to make stairs, columns, bridges, buildings, pipes, cables and many more.
Use the complex version of the Blueprints to add multiple meshes and random modifications.
Showcase video - quick test:
Showcase video - Upgrade:
***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for November 2019***
- Stacker: Stack meshes in line.
- StackerArch: Stack meshes in circles.
- StackerSpline: Stack meshes along a spline.
- Spliner: Create spline meshes.
- Complex versions: Add several meshes and random location/rotation/scale.
- StackerMatrix: Stack meshes in rows,columns, levels (2d/3d matrix).
- StackerArea: Stack meshes in an area randomly.
- Actor versions: Add classes instead of meshes to place child actor components.
- Changed random to seeded random so you can stick to one that you like.
- Added Generate option in case you want to move/play around without generating it.
5.0 (4.21 or newer)
- Mirror tool: Mirror selected static meshes. ( Video )
- You can now place permanent copies in the complex versions.
6.0 (4.21 or newer)
- Floor versions: Follow the ground with lines, arches, matrixes or splines.
Number of Blueprints: 18 Main Blueprints
Please feel free to ask any questions on my support discord: