The architecture is mostly Russian and Eastern European.
This asset pack has fully procedural snow and many variations of modular houses' parts. It's up to you to make a happy freshly-built village or a gloomy and abandoned environment with ruined homes.
The first example map is a vast winter scenery. The second one is to demonstrate the summer version of the asset pack.
- Most of the assets have Vertex Paint options
- Two example maps with totally different seasons\lighting
- Fully customizable and procedural snow on all the materials\meshes that would have snow on them in winter.
- Detailed and carefully textured modular assets
- A landscape with a multi-layered Landscape Material and customizable tessellation.
- Modular meshes and prefabs
- Interchangeable PBR Materials
- Game-ready environment
Number of Unique Meshes: 244
Collision: Yes, custom and automatically generated.
Vertex Count: 2-20k triangles on average (60+fps in 4k resolution on a mid-range PC in Third Person Template)
LODs: generated inside Unreal Engine 4 with custom settings.
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 221
Number of Textures: 364
Texture Resolutions: 256x256 - 4096x4096
Supported Development Platforms: