Mesh Morpher allows you to create/remove/modify, copy, import and export morph targets easily from within UE4 Editor.
This plugin is under continuous development and improvement.
Please get in touch with me on my discord server or on e-mail with suggestions, bugs or any other questions.
Getting started videos: Here
Cool Project that's using Mesh Morpher: Here
Super cool tutorial by Guillaume from Sandfall Interactive (Project W) which explains how to create MetaHumans Morph Targets easily in ZBrush and bring them back in Unreal Engine with Mesh Morpher. Watch Here .
Mesh Morpher 1.6.2 is Live! (06/04/2021)
- [MM-125] Implemented the ability to enable/disable re-building of imported meshes. These options are in Edit menu in Mesh Morper ("Enable/Disable Build Data") and they are available only for UE 4.26 and above.
Mesh Morpher 1.6.1 is Live! (06/03/2021)
- [MM-123] Mesh Morpher Window now uses the spawn location based on the Editor Settings (User Interface->Asset Editor Open Location)
- [MM-124] Mesh Morpher now creates a context menu in Content Browser (Open in Mesh Morpher) which allows users to open selected skeletal meshes in Mesh Morpher
Mesh Morpher 1.6.0 is Live! (06/01/2021)
- Implemented the ability to import Morph Targets from OBJ files. This allows to bring in Mesh Morpher -Body Morph Targets- from CC3 and more (Experimental)
Mesh Morpher 1.5.9 is Live! (06/01/2021)
- [MM-122] Fixed a bug where exporting a Morph Target to Static Mesh didn't create valid Normals
Mesh Morpher 1.5.8 is Live! (05/30/2021)
- [MM-118] Fixed a bug where saving a Morph Target didn't save on LOD 0 when the selected Mesh had no Import Data.
- [MM-119] Fixed a bug where Baking didn't bake Morph Targets correctly when the selected Mesh had no Import Data.
- [MM-120] Baking Morph Targets now offsets all existing Morph Targets when the selected Mesh has Import Data.
- [MM-121] Baking now displays a Progress dialog as the task can take pretty long with the new offset functionality.
Mesh Morpher 1.5.7 is Live! (05/03/2021)
- [MM-115] Mesh Morpher now reads/writes Morph Target Import data
- [MM-116] Implemented the ability to copy Morph Targets to multiple Meshes at once.
- [MM-117] Morph Targets generated by Mesh Morpher now work with in-engine generated LODs
- Fixed various UI and backend bugs
- Create Morph Targets
- Delete Morph Targets
- LOD Support (Morph Targets are reflected on all mesh LODs)
- In-Editor Mesh deformation
- Easy to use UI
- Works with any Skeletal Mesh
- Copy Morph Targets to another mesh
- Merge Morph Targets
- Rename Morph Target
- Duplicate Morph Target
- Export Morph Targets to Static Meshes
- Bake Morph targets into Skeletal Mesh
- Runtime baking
- Standalone Morph Targets
- Symmetry Editing
- Bulk Copy
- Change Pose
- Reference Skeletal Mesh
- Create Morph Target from Selected Pose
- Create Morph Target from a Mesh
- Blueprint Tools
- Clear Morph Target Import Data (4.26)
- Import Morph Targets from Obj Files (Experimental, CC3 and more)
- Sculpt Max
- MeshMorpher [Editor] [Win32/64]
- MeshMorpherRuntime[Runtime] [Win32/64, Android, Linux, Xbox One, Playstation]
Number of C++ Classes: 22
Network Replicated: N/A
Supported Development Platforms: Win32/64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win32/64, Android, Linux, Xbox One, Playstation