*** Works on both UE5 Early Access and UE4 ***
With this plugin, you can integrate voice chat easily in Blueprint or C++ :
- Team voice chat like in Counter Strike
- Proximity voice chat like in PUBG
- Global voice chat in a lobby for example
- Cross-platform Windows / Android / iOS / Oculus Quest 1,2 / Oculus Rift
There is no need to heavily modify your existing project.
Patch note in documentation.
- Cross-platform Windows, Android, iOS, Dedicated server Linux and Windows
- Different types of voice chat : Global, team/radio, proximity
- Network optimized : compressed data with opus codec, server send data to only relevant clients
- Compatible with any UE4 Online Subsystem using UE4 standard network API (RPC, replicated variables).
- Choose microphone sample rate
- 3D Sound or 2D Sound
- Raw microphone input available (PCM data)
- Mute players
- Set microphone volume
Number of Blueprints: 3 (In example project : Game Mode, ThirdPersonCharacter, UI)
Number of C++ Classes: 4
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Client Windows, Client Android, Client iOS, Dedicated server Linux, Dedicated server Windows
Tested on hardware : Dedicated server Linux, Dedicated server Windows, Client Windows, Client Android 8 / 9 / 10, Client iPhone iOS 12.0 / 13.0 / 14.0
If you are interested and want to test before, you can test the product on my Linux dedicated server, send me an email at or join discord.