Epic MegaJam 2020: Product selected by EPIC
UPDATE 1_2 :
UPDATE 1_3 :
UPDATE 1_4 : (VIDEO COMING SOON)
All effects have different parameters that can be easily customized (colors for example).
Upgrade your spells: 3 levels are included for projectiles, explosions, laser, and AOE.
The effects are created with Niagara, you will find a folder with reworked effects for VR (shader complexity : Fully green).
VR: Currently, you will need to disable Instanced Stereo.
- Shields: Choose your shield (Sphere, Wall, Custom mesh or SkeletalMesh) and select your parameters: Destructible, number of hits before destruction, endless etc...
- Projectiles, laser, and explosions: Discover different projectiles (classic, electric, snaking, energy ball) with or without gravity.
- AOE: 4 spells (with 3 levels) are available: Storm, Heal, Splash, Tornado.
- Useful effects: Bifrost (for teleportation), Blood, Pick Up, Hit, Level UP
- 9 hit effects
- Ice projectile (Shot - projectile - Hit)*3
- Cosmic projectile (Shot - projectile - Hit)*3
- Campfire + smoke (3 different smokes)
- Clouds (Material) : To create platforms or cloud shapes
- Cosmic Portal : Endless or with a duration
- Poison *3
- Stone Shield *3
- Stone Hand + Stone Hit
- Dirt spikes *3
- Asteroid + Explosion
- Spider Web ( Projectile - Hit) *3
- Restraint (Spider Web) : Static Mesh / Skeletal Mesh (translucent/Masked)
- Shields v2 : *3
- Water prison
- Liquid projectile (projectile - Hit) *3
- Ice Explosion (Shock Wave)
- Shockwave Explosion *3
- Gas Spray / Gas *2
- Weapon *3
- Missile Smoke *3
- Portals *2
- Wind / Leaves
- FootStep : Water / Dirt / Grass *2
You can add sounds to these VFX with these sound packs :
Magic Spells Sounds
Type of Emitters: (CPU)
Number of Unique Effects: 138 (+24 : VR)
Number of Materials: 83 (+4 :VR)
Number of Textures: 59
Number of Blueprints: 95 (+26 : VR)
Number of Unique Meshes: 48
Supported Development Platforms: Windows: (Yes) - Mac: (Not tried)
Documentation: Take a look at my turorials on my youtube channel
Support : rimaye.
Important/Additional Notes: VR > Make sure « instanced stereo » was disabled.