Used by thousands of developers, Simple Waypoint System allows you to create paths right within the editor, then tell any game object to follow your path via movement scripts.
Interested? Ask me on the Unity forums .
Looking for support? Visit the support forums .
* Linear, curved, bezier and NavMesh paths
* Movement scripts with various loop types
* Orientation to paths, delays, reverse & more
* Tween movement makes use of DOTween (included)
* NavMesh movement using Unity Navigation
* Call own methods at waypoints with UnityEvents
* Waypoint Rotation Mode: orient objects to waypoint rotations
* Mecanim Animator Controller support
* Advanced example scenes, fully documented
* Quick start docs get you going right away
* PlayMaker support
10 Example Scenes:
* Spline paths
* Bezier paths
* NavMesh paths
* Advanced samples
* Player Input
* Runtime API
* Camera Input
* Rapid Input
* Waypoint Rotation
Sample Assets by Unity Technologies.
Support Policy | Refund Policy