New Feature: Hotspot texturing feature has been shipped!
Unity Awards 2018 Best Development Tool Finalist
UModeler for Unity [80.lv]
Level Design in Unity: Blocking Out a Cyberpunk Scene with UModeler [80.lv]
Modeling a Mech Robot in Unity with UModeler [80.lv]
UModeler Lite: Free version of UModeler
Blacksmith demo Pack is provided for UModeler 2.8.4 users for free.
Website | Unity Forum | Manual | Tutorial Videos | Discord | Facebook |
Release Note | Contact.
UModeler provides you with the best convenient environment for 3D modeling and prototyping within Unity.
1) Export & Import processes are not necessary to create your world anymore.
• You can edit and manipulate 3D meshes immediately without leaving Unity in the final environment context.
• You can see the shader/VFX results instantly every time you modify a base mesh.
• You can modify and tweak meshes made with external DCC software (Blender, 3ds Max, Maya etc) in Unity.
2) Sketch-based 3D modeling technique
• Various drawing tools and PushPull tool enable you to create your 3D shapes in intuitive ways.
• You can prototype your level very quickly with this feature.
3) Powerful and solid 3D modeling tools and UV Editor( Tool List )
• You can create 3D assets and levels quickly with about useful and various 150 tools.
• UModeler provides 3D primitive shapes which can be adjusted by parameters.
• You can even unwrap any mesh and edit UVs in Unity using the built-in UV Editor
• ProBuilder : Neat conversion of ProBuilder mesh.
• Polybrush : UModeler mesh edit using Polybrush seamlessly.
• Surforge : UModeler works well with PBR texturing as well.
5) High-quality 3D demo assets, plentiful learning materials, and active online communites.
• We've been providing high-qulity 3D assets modeled with UModeler in every major update exclusively. ( Asset List )
• Tutorial videos with narrations for beginners and intermediate users.
• Lots of Timeline and Full-making videos which include how to model 3D assets with UModeler.
• Many users are active in Discord and Unity forum . You can ask anything or share your know-how and artworks there.
We are sure that UModeler is very helpful for the following people.
• Level Designer
• 3D Modeler
• Concept Artist
• Technical Artist(TA)
• VFX Artist
• Indie Game Developer
• And more
• Refunds can only be granted if you haven't downloaded the asset.