This is a set of different useful tools, more than 22+ for hierarchy window, project window, and separate windows, as hypergraph for example, snap buttons for inspector. C# code included. All user data located in separate folder
> LITE VERSION $5
- TopBar and Quick layouts button at the topbar. Now, you can add quick layout buttons at topbar, like a web browser tabs.
- Each module now works separately, so you can completely disable any part of the assest according to your needs.
- The new caching system and gl batching improves workflow and initialization
• Modules:The ability to use tags, layers, sprite, prefabs, descriptions, sorting order, locking buttons, audio, or to create custom extension
• Colors, Labels, Icons: The ability to use the background color and labels with different alignment, as well as the ability to automatically assign colors depending on the names or components
• Search: A special modal window allows you to search for objects in many ways and manipulate them
• A special context menu: For using commands such as grouping or change hierarchy siblingings order
• The HyperGraph: Displays relations between objects and their components, or between unity events
• The Bottom Interface: Allows you to manipulate bookmarks or the selection history
• Memory: The special Memory module allows you to display the size of three-dimensional models or size of textures as well as the ability to use broadcast calculation for objects with same textures or models
• Components icons: Allows you to filter selection, invoke methods, or manipulate with variables directly through the interface
• Size: The ability to change font size or Height of Lines
• PlayMode Keeper: The convenient PlayMode Keeper allows you to save changed variables in the PlayMode
• Interface: All functions are perfectly integrated into standard hierarchy window. Hierarchy PRO allows you to manipulate the interface directly in the hierarchy window
• Other: And many many other small things, escape to close a prefab mode for example, hide modules using function keys, or storing the settings in special files in the \"library\" folder or in a scriptableobjects in the \"assets\" folder to share it with your colleagues
☰ Web Site : Get started quickly.
Other ways to contact with us:
☰ Unity Forum Thread .