Easy Mesh Combiner is a tool that combine several meshes into just one mesh, while generates an Atlas from all textures, drastically reducing Draw Calls and extracting a great performance from your game.
This type of optimization is ideal for Mobile/VR games. You can combine meshes in the Editor or at Runtime. After combining the meshes of your scene, using the Easy Mesh Combiner, the quality of your textures can remain the same, will not present any type of distortion or low quality. Easy Mesh Combiner also supports the generation of Atlas from the textures of your meshes!
Need to combine Skinned Meshes?
Skinned Mesh Combiner MT
Need to generate LODs from your meshes or a complete LOD system?
Ultimate LOD System MT
Easy Mesh Combiner is EASY to use. All you have to do is to select the GameObjects that contain the meshes that you want to combine, then right click on the selected one and click on \"Combine Meshes\", then just combine! You can count on an intuitive interface to do this. You can watch the demo video to better understand the whole process.
Use it to combine the meshes of your environment quickly, through the Editor. After merging the meshes, colliders, and other important components that make up your environment remain. If you need to undo the merge to edit the environment, no problem! Just undo the merge effortlessly! Relax! You can also create prefabs easily after merge!
- Some highlights of this Tool
● Provides mesh merge feature at Runtime and Editor. You can also undo merges made in both.
● When you undo the merge, the original meshes return to their original state.
● Very easy to use. It has a simple and intuitive interface.
● Does not modify original Meshes, Textures, Materials or UVs.
● Very low mesh processing times.
● Completely compatible with HDRP, LWRP, URP and Built In RP.
● Supports meshes combined with more than 64,000 vertices.
● Reduces Draw Calls by up to 97%. Textures and Materials can also be combined in just one, generating an atlas.
● Supports tiled textures and negative UV values. (supports all types of tiling, as in textures, materials and meshes)
● It has a non-destructive workflow. After merge, colliders and other components remain active. If you prefer, you can choose to disable them, or do nothing.
● You will not even notice the visual difference after the merge.
● Supports all Materials, Shaders (all kinds), UVs and Meshes.
● Supports meshes with various materials.
● You can save the merged meshes in your project files.
● Create prefabs easily!
● You easily select the objects you want to merge or not. No need to change the structure of GameObjects.
● Increases real time shadows performance.
● Reduces memory consumption caused by Static Batching and CPU usage by Dynamic Batching.
● Enhances Lightmaps, Navigation Meshes, Light Probes generation.
● Everything is done within the Unity Editor, without the need for third party software.
● Great documentation.
● It's easy to manage your merged meshes after merge, both in the Editor and at Runtime.
● When you undo the merge (made in Editor), no longer used merge files are deleted.
● The combined material can be customized.
● You can export the meshes resulting from the merge to an OBJ file if you want.
● Combine all textures in one atlas. You can export this atlas later, if you want.
● Complete C# API for combining runtime meshes.
- The Easy Mesh Combiner currently has 3 mesh Merge Methods. Each method combines in a different way and has its own characteristics. See below.
- About \"One Mesh Per Material\" (Merge Method)
This merge method only merges all meshes that share the same material. For example, if you have 3 meshes that use the same material, they will be merged into only 1 mesh and this mesh will use the same original material. So you'll still have control over the material, and you'll still get performance! This method of merging is the fastest and optimized.
- About \"All In One\" (Merge Method)
This merge method will combine all your meshes in just 1 mesh, all your textures in just 1 atlas and all your materials in 1 single material. This method will always reduce your draw calls count on the max. This merge method offers EXTREMELY strong optimization, but it has slightly longer processing time when compared to other merge methods, as this method works by generating atlases and reading textures. This method supports Normal, Height, Occlusion Maps and all other maps.
- About \"Just Material Colors\" (Merge Method)
This merge method collects the main color of each material of your meshes, then combines all the colors of the materials in a single atlas texture, then combines all the meshes in just one mesh. Then insert the color atlas into the merged mesh. It is an ideal merge method for those who only use colors in materials. This merge method works only with color, and does not support textures or effects like normal maps.
- I will always be working to bring improvements and new features!
- Email for support or contact ()
- Website (
Created with ❤ by MT Assets!