New in 1.2: Skeletal Mesh and Static Mesh merging. Modular Skeletal Meshes can now be merged together in the editor quickly and easily.
MeshBake is a C++ plugin that allows in-editor baking and merging of materials and sections for both Skeletal and Static meshes. MeshBake allows you to bake meshes without leaving the editor, thus avoiding the cumbersome importing and exporting of assets and recreating of materials that would normally be required when baking with a third-party program.
- Bake and merge materials for both Skeletal and Static meshes
- SkeletalMesh skinning preserved
- SkeletalMesh bones, sockets, and skeleton preserved
- Auto-Merge/Bake materials based on shading model type
- Merge/Bake materials based on manually defined input/output section map
- Bake vertex colors (optional)
- Transfer vertex colors (optional)
- Transfer clothing & clothing sections (optional)
- Run on components in PIE or directly on assets in the content browser
- In-Editor plugin, no importing/exporting of assets required
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes:5
Network Replicated: N/A
Supported Development Platforms: Windows 64-bit only