Android - Tested
iOS - Tested
Mac Standalone Editor - Tested
Windows Standalone Editor - Tested
Linux Editor - Tested
Google Firebase for Unity
Demo Scene Examples for:
Benefits: This is a Cloud Storage where you can save and upload images and videos.
- Image Upload (File Browser Required for Standalone)
- Image Download
- Video Upload (File Browser Required for Standalone)
- Video Download
Benefits: This is a Cloud Firestore Database similar to RealTime Database where your app's data magically syncs across all devices, usually within a few hundred milliseconds. It's great for syncing your user's saved game across devices, or potentially powering a turn-based board, card, or strategy game.
- Add Document
- Read Document
- Update Document
Benefits: With Firebase Auth, we make it easier for you to sign in your users in from third party providers like Facebook, Google, and Github, or to create a custom username and password system.
- Email Signup
- Email Login
- User Profile
- Update Name and PhotoURL
- Update Email
- Change Password
- Send Verification Email
- Send Reset Email
- Delete User
Benefits: This is a database where your app's data magically syncs across all devices, usually within a few hundred milliseconds. It's great for near-real-time features like in-game chat, syncing your user's saved game across devices, or potentially powering a turn-based board, card, or strategy game.
- Add Data
- Read Data
- Event Listener
Benefits: A free and unlimited analytics package to record events that happen within your game. Find out where in your game players are getting stuck, how your audience is growing over time, or where players from each different country are spending their premium currency. All of this is easy to record with Firebase Analytics, and its integration with BigQuery allows you to run some pretty sophisticated data mining along the way.
- Capture data parameter: Float, Int, String and Multiple Parameter
- Set User Properties
- Get Realtime User Count
- Get Realtime Crash Report
Plus 1 Bonus - Mini Social App
Google Cloud Functions for Unity
**Require Blaze Plan**
Scalable pay-as-you-go functions as a service (FaaS) to run your code with zero server management.
-No servers to provision, manage, or upgrade
-Automatically scale based on the load
-Integrated monitoring, logging, and debugging capability
-Built-in security at role and per function level based on the principle of least privilege
-Key networking capabilities for hybrid and multi-cloud scenarios
Demo Scene Examples for:
Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Firebase Cloud Messaging FCM Push Notification on Realtime Database
- Firebase Cloud Messaging FCM Push Notification on Cloud Firestore
- Get email notification on User Gained / Lost.
- Send Greetings Message to User on Account Creation/Deletion.
- Get/Send email notification when new document is Added/Updated.
Realtime Database Triggers
- Get/Send email notification when new node is Added/Updated.
Analytics Event Log Trigger
Event Log (Must marked as conversion in analytics console)
- Send Email to Developer when user made an in-app purchase, login, signup, share or send virtual currency.
Automatic Realtime Profanity Filter
- Replace any profanity word with what you want. Detects at realtime and update with a word of your choice.
Bulk Operations (.xlsx/.csv/.xls)
- Bulk User Email Upload for Authentication.
- Bulk Update Name and photo URL.
- Bulk User Email Deletion.
- Bulk Collection Document Upload in Firestore.
- Create New Document and data in Firestore using Cloud Function
- Create New Node and data in Realtime Databse using Cloud Function.
Cloud Functions Files Included
Firebase Chat - Send Text, Images & Videos with Notification
Google Firebase is used for this Chat System.
Firebase Authentication - For Signup and Login.
Cloud Storage - For Storing Images/Videos.
Realtime Database - For Chat Data.
Cloud Firestore - For Storing User Data.