VERSION 2.0 UPDATE OUT NOW!
Version 2.0 Notes:
- 15 new radial textures (for a total of 19)
- Custom input! Feed your own input into the menus for extra versatility. Any Vector2D works, so go crazy!
- New material system - customize look and color of your menu in editor
Many modern console and PC games use radial menus to give their users a fast, fluid and dynamic experience. The goal of Generic Radial Menus is to give you the power to add the same to your project with as little hassle as possible. That way you can focus on making the systems you care about. Whether you're adding an emote selector, a build menu or even just a simple weapon selection menu, this system gets out of your way and let's you do what's most important: making the actual game. Adding widgets to the menu is the same as with any layout box. You create your widget, call a single function and the radial menu will handle the rest.
- Heavily commented to explain what's happening
- Easy to implement
- Robust and simple to customize
- Setting up input requires only one interface and method to work
- Adding the Radial Menus to your widgets is just a simple drop in and a call to a single function
- Includes an interface for receiving events inside your custom radial widgets
Number of Blueprints: 14
Input: Joystick and Mouse
Network Replicated: N/A (UI is client side only always)
Supported Development Platforms: PC (only tested on PC, never tested on MacOs or Linux)
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4