Peek takes the Unity editor to the next level with a collection of tools designed to improve your workflow. Speed up the way you select inspect, create, replace, and group your Unity objects.
Peek takes the Unity editor to the next level with a collection of tools designed to improve your workflow.
⭕ Manual: Get started in 15 minutes with this quick overview.
⭕ Forum: Submit feature requests or bug reports.
⭕ Discord: Chat and ask questions to the community.
⭕ FEATURES ⭕
- Toolbars: Inspect game objects, components and materials with contextual toolbars without having to open the inspector. Available everywhere: in the scene, hierarchy and project window.
- Creator: Ctrl+Shift+Click to create new game objects directly from the scene. Browse or search for any primitive or prefab in your project with the fuzzy finder.
- Replacer: Mass replace multiple objects at once (Alt+R) with any other prefab or primitive.
- Tabs: Go full screen by maximizing the scene view (Shift+Tab or double-click) and tabs will appear to let you navigate your windows.
- Groups: Use Ctrl+G to quickly create an empty parent game object centered around your selection. Use Ctrl+Shift+G to ungroup.
- Probe: Right-click to select any overlapping object behind the cursor with a clear menu.
- References: Use the magnifying glass to quickly inspect objects referenced from scripts without leaving the current inspector.
- Local Hierarchy: Hit Space with an object selected to bring up a hierarchy popup with its parents and children.
- Global Hierarchy: Hit Ctrl+F to bring up a global hierarchy popup that can search and select scene objects quickly.
- Sticky Drag & Drop: Drag references across objects without having to pin or lock the receiving inspector beforehand.
- ... and more! Quick maximize, quick deselect, preview icons, hierarchical creation. Dive in and explore!
⭕ COMPATIBILITY ⭕
- Requires Unity 2018.4 or above
- Requires .NET 4.x
- Tested with Unity 2019.4 LTS
- Tested with Unity 2020.3 LTS
- Compatible with Odin Inspector
- Compatible with ProBuilder
⭕ CREDITS ⭕