Mesh Explosion is a special effect script that takes any 3D mesh and explodes it out into its component triangles for a cool shattering explosion effect.
* Extremely easy to use: simply drag one script onto your GameObject, and call its Explode() method
* Create fast visual-only explosions, or full physics explosions with fragments that interact with the environment
* Tested and fully working on all Unity versions between 2017.4 and 2020.1, including 2018.4 LTS and 2019.4 LTS
* Includes full C# source code
* Works with free and Pro versions of Unity and on all platforms including mobile