Road Infrastructures and Parametric Modeling inside Unity
Be ready for v3.2
Create unique road networks directly in Unity with both built-in customizable dynamic crossing prefabs and custom crossing prefabs based on your own imported models.
Bring your scenes alive with additional side objects: guard rails, fences, walls, bridges, power lines, tree lines or any other type of geometry following a path. These side objects can be auto generated based on a set of rules or manually positioned per road marker section.
The EasyRoads3D v3 toolset can also be used to create other infrastructures such as railroads (custom Connection System) and river shapes (as a side object) with the riverbed carved in the terrain.
- Winding roads or dirt paths in scenic environments and complex city road networks.
- Built-in customizable crossings
- Custom crossings - import your own crossing models
- Side Objects: bridges, guard rails, fences, walls, power lines, etc.
- Custom shapes for other infrastructures like railroads and rivers
- Terrains conformed to the road shape, grass / tree removal, optional road shape baking in the terrain splatmap
- Road data import for real world visualization (OSM/KML)
- Scripting API: road creation through code both in the Unity editor and at runtime
Works on all recent versions of Unity.
Integrates well with various terrain systems using the Unity terrain Object, like: Gaia, Terrain Composer, Landscape Builder, Real World terrain
Built-in support for Vegetation Studio and Vegetation Studio Pro supporting automatic grass, plants and trees removal near roads