The CityEngine VR Experience Project is a complete solution for creating virtual reality experiences to explore CityEngine architecture and urban planning scenarios. It consists of a virtual office with a planning table at the center where CityEngine models can be placed on and interacted with. Multi-headset mode is supported, thus scenarios can be collaboratively viewed, explored and discussed.
List of Features:
• Unreal Engine project containing all necessary blueprints and C++ code to create an interactive VR experience for architecture and urban planning
• Integrated VR locomotion and interaction with the city model (panning, zooming, pointing, points of interest, switching scenarios, setting time of day, etc.)
• Streamlined export-import from CityEngine to Unreal Engine with Datasmith
• Easily extensible
• Optimized for HTC Vive. Multiple HTC Vive's are supported for collaborative VR
• Integrated tutorial blueprints
• Optional trueSKY support
Windows. This is a C++ project which requires Visual Studio 2017 to be installed with the components "Game development with C++" and "Unreal Engine installer" in order to build the necessary project files and run the editor.
Number of Blueprints: