The Car Positioning System allows you to quickly and efficiently add components to calculate the race position (e.g. 1st, 2nd, 3rd ... etc) of all player cars and AI cars in your game. It also includes a lap system and scripts to begin and end a race. This makes your game just as competetive as commercial racing games, as GUI elements can easily be added to draw the race position on the player's screen.
In our origional release this could be achieved on an average track scene with an unliimited number of AI cars within around 20 minutes. Now it can be achieved in between 5 and 10 minutes.
- A simple and well-explained editor extension allowing speed in development
- Calculates race position quickly and efficiently
- Adds a lap system through the click of a button
- Supports unlimited number of AI cars
- Two demo scenes included
- Tutorial PDF included
New in version 1.5:
- Improved position sensing
- New demo scene added (created using Sample Assets Beta package)
Possible future updates:
- GUI may be updated to unity 4.6 GUI System (old gui will still be possible)
- Demo's may be updated to show new and old GUI systems
- Race Demo may be updated for any future updates to Sample Assets Beta package
If there are any other features you would like to be added, please leave a comment bellow.