• Dissolve using geometric shapes: Sphere, Cube, Capsule, Cone, Plane, Per-Axis (X,Y,Z).
• Multiple texture blend for alpha cutout and edge noise control.
• Triplanar and Screen-Space dissolve projections.
• Various edge color controllers, including simple color, gradient and ramp textures.
• Solid, Smooth and Noisy edges.
• Color emission is visible to the Global Illumination system.
• Dissolve effect can be integrated into shaders created by ShaderGraph with user defined unlimited cutout variations.
• Supported render pipelines: Built-in, Universal and High Definition.
• Compatible with Dynamic Radial Masks (using ShaderGraph).
Almost all shader features are optional and can be turned on/off any time, or mixed together.