Disclaimer: this pack only contains Brushify shaders! and some example scenes. For other assets (Alpha Brushes, Meshes/foliage etc) shown in brushify tutorials you must purchase one of the full packs.
Brushify simplifies Unreal Engine environment production with a selection of highly optimized, easy to use shaders.
The Landscape shader lets users paint various generic biomes onto the landscape. Slope and snow cover is taken care of automatically and can easily be adjusted in the material instance.
Brushify packs can easily be merged together, in the Epic launcher, click 'Add to project' then choose 'Overwrite files'. This is required because Brushify packs share some generic objects, textures and shaders.
- Multi-Biome Environment
- Snow Environment
- Starter Level
Brushify Landscape Auto Material
- Autotexture terrain, paint multiple biomes, easy Material and layer setup
- 10 Paintable Biome materials Grass, GrassDry, Desert, Dunes, Beach, Forest, ForestDry, Snow, Mud, Puddles
- Blend together Multiple Biomes without limitations.
- All materials automatically texture the terrain with real-world texture detail.
- Slope (for cliffs)
- Cover (create Snow, Moss, Wind Erosion)
- LOD Texturing. 3 levels of texture detail (Global, Macro and Close) Landscape has detailed textures at any range.
- Optimized Grass is included.
- Clean and modular setup using Functions. Easily expand and add your own materials.
Brushify Near Mesh shader
- Add Snow, Moss, Weathering to your 3d meshes
- Detail mapping support.
- Foliage Master material (for trees/bushes)
- Grass Master material (for the optimized grass)
- Distance mesh material (for distance landscape meshes)
- Clouds material (cloud shadows light function)
- Fake Fog material (for fog cards, 2x fog textures included)
- PostFX Material
- Roads Material (for compatibility with Brushify roads packs e.g. natural roads, country roads.)
- Skydome Material (6 HDRI skydomes included)
- Water Material (for oceans and lakes)
Texture Resolutions: All Textures 2048x2048 or greater.