Android's In-App Updates finally on Unity too!
Now with a few lines of code you can automatically check if there is a newer version of your app published in Google Play Store and notify your users to update it.
- Support in-app updates on Android.
- FLEXIBLE & IMMEDIATE Update.
- Check for available version.
- Check for update priority - low / medium .or high.
- Get notified when downloading the update in the background of how many bytes were download and the total bytes to download.
- Super easy installation, just drag and drop a Prefab and you are good to go.
Supported platforms: ANDROID ONLY!
Note: When you publish your app as an Android App Bundle, the maximum allowed compressed download size of an app using in-app updates is 150MB. In-app updates are not compatible with apps that use APK expansion files (.obb files).