This asset requires HDRP package in order to work correctly.
- Unity Editor version 2019.3 and above
- HDRP version 7.2.0 and above
Lower versions of Editor and HDRP are NOT supported.
Snaps Art HD | Construction Site includes:
A large range of assets (over 100 prefabs), including modular exterior and interior of buildings, props, and vehicles all assembled in a beautifully crafted sample scene.
- 7 types of construction site vehicles: Mobile crane, Forklift, Flatbed truck, Cement mixer, Excavator, Compactor, Earthmover. (15 prefabs)
- All vehicles include separate moving pieces so you can add your own animations or interactions. For example, animations can be added so doors can move and wheels can turn.
- All vehicles have realistic signage.
- Big structural elements like foundation, pillars, walls, floors, beams, scaffolding, crane with a cabin, concrete and stone tanks with supporting systems (frames, pillars, pipes, ladders, conveyors, and storage)
- Infrastructural elements like cabins for construction workers, fences, gates, staircases, lights, barriers, safety signs, and a generator.
- Smaller props and construction materials like pallets of cement and bricks, piles of pipes, beams, wood, oil drums, and a variety of pipes.
- Sample scene.
Snaps Prototype | Construction Site
Use Asset Swap tool to switch between packs.
Snaps Art HD asset packs bring your project to life with high-fidelity detail. Snaps Art HD assets include high resolution materials and use the High-Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP) for photorealistic quality. With Snaps Art HD, we provide access to AAA 3D assets made by veteran artists from the gaming industry. By leveraging HDRP, materials, textures, and additional content, the packs are a great way to learn how high-end productions are made. As with all Snaps packs, the assets in the pack are customizable and modular so creators can use them with other Snaps packs and in their own projects.
This pack is ideal for anyone who wants high-end visuals or is targeting high-end platforms for their game. It is also great for anyone who wants to learn how HDRP assets are made.
We hope to inspire creators to extend their own universe and learn from the techniques of industry veterans.