Map Graph is a node-based map generator creation tool.
Map Graph allows you to create your own map generators by dragging, dropping and connecting nodes together. No coding required.
Examples Demo | Documentation | Unity Forums | Twitter
• Visual node-based editor to create your own custom map generators.
• Over 35 different nodes to create map generators with.
• Generate maps in the editor or at runtime.
• Generate tilemaps or gameobjects from prefabs.
• Includes components to use map generators without writing any code.
• Includes a sample project with multiple examples to get you started quickly.
• Includes manual with tutorials.
Features for coders
• Easy to use API to generate maps from scripts.
• Easily extendable by writing your own nodes.
• Source code included.
• MIConvexHull under MIT .
• QuikGraph under Ms-PL .
See Third-Party Notices.txt file in package for details.