Rome Fantasy Pack II is the second in a series of high quality, modular, Triple-A environment art packs inspired by Rome. When working with the pack, you'll see how easy it is to quickly design a beautiful, authentic Roman environment complete with interiors. All it takes is 14 Blueprints; there's no hunting in a meshes folder.
Tons of high quality materials and decals await your creative potential. Lay out an interior space, add vaulted ceilings with or without gilded decor, modify the color of the walls, then add colorizable fresco decals to give it that authentic Roman domus aesthetic.
Once the interior is completed, create the exterior using a single wall Blueprint that gives you options for wall size, wall materials, friezes, a cornice, a foundation, and more.
When paired with Rome Fantasy Pack I, you can create a fascinating, authentic, and vibrant project.
I've endeavored to make it easy to design with Rome Fantasy Pack II and put an enormous effort into creating stellar materials and FX to make your project shine and meet your needs. If you like it, please consider purchasing it!
Be sure to rate and comment below, and don't forget to play the demo!
- 14 Blueprint objects allow you to completely create an authentic, AAA Roman environment.
- Columns, floors, roofing, walls, friezes, furniture, statues, light sources.. So many props.
- Built for modularity for the most flexibility in design. Everything snaps to the grid.
- All materials made with love in Substance Designer and Substance Painter
- Authentic mosaics carefully digitally built and inspired by actual designs!
- Colorizable wall, floor, and fresco decals let you harmonize your scene.
- Paint puddles, stains, and visibility with special ground decals.
- Several demo scenes illustrating potential architectural ideas.
Texture Sizes: 2048, 1024, 512
Collision: Yes, some custom, most pre-generated
Vertex Count: Surprisingly low poly.
LODs: 4 for the roofs. Everything else does not require LODs.
Number of Meshes: 500+ but you'll only use a few Blueprints in your level.
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 100+
Number of Textures: 250+
Supported Development Platforms: PC,Mac,Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC,Mac,Linux,Xbox One, PS4, VR