Control Freak 2 is a multi-platform input system that supports multi-touch, accelerometer, keyboard, mouse and game controllers.
Make your game multi-platform without touching a single line of code! (In 99% of cases no code modification is needed).
Main features :
* Advanced touch control system that can perfectly emulate traditional input sources (digital, analog, delta, scroll and even low-level touches).
On-screen controls can be composed out of button, joysticks, steering wheels, track pads and super touch zones. State of touch controls can be bound to virtual keys, named buttons and axes. Super Touch Zone, the most advanced control type of the pack, lets you bind every finger gesture imaginable - for example, single-finger tap can act as a right mouse button click, swiping horizontally with three fingers can emulate mouse scroll wheel and two-finger twist gesture can be bound to an analog axis that rotates the camera!
* Simple API - there's no need to learn new API or rebuild you code to work with event-based input system... Familiar Input-like static class will make you feel right at home.
* Script Converter will automatically convert your project's scripts!
* With Control Freak Assistant you will be able to quickly create custom Input Rigs, complete with touch controls, with just a couple of clicks.
* Integration with Playmaker and a collection of Rigs for many popular assets including:
Opsive Ultimate Character Controller
Opsive Third Person Controller 2
UFPS - Ultimate FPS
Universal Fighting Engine
Edy's Vehicle Physics
Realistic FPS Prefab
Complete Physics Platformer Kit
Web Demo : Control Freak Racing
Web Demo : Swipe Slasher
Videos on YouTube
News and Tutorials