[Website, Documentation, Forums]
SLATE is the most efficient, easy and intuitive sequencer for creating cinematic or gameplay cutscenes in Unity, full of unique features and an artist friendly UI/UX for achieving the best workflow and results possible within a lesser amount of time.
SLATE will help you achieve your creative vision without the hassle, in a familiar linear track-oriented realtime editor, inspired by software like Adobe After Effects and Premiere right inside Unity.
• Take Control with unparalleled Realtime Scrubbing, Editor Preview and deterministic Layer-Based sampling.
• Direct cutscenes with an intuitive camera Shot System, while making moving shots without a hassle. Create transitions, automatic blend in/out of gameplay and render from a single consistent Render Camera, thus keeping all image effects like Color Correction or AO applied the same.
• Compose moving camera shots without keyframes, by utilizing the new Dynamic Shot Controller features.
• Animate anything within a familiar Curve Editor and manage animation keys easily, within an intuitive DopeSheet Editor.
• Animate action clip parameters directly within the clips, in a similar fashion to animation software like After Effects and achieve much more in less time.
• Work with Auto-Keying or Manual-Keying modes similar to most animation software.
• Visualize and edit animation Motion Trails directly within the 3D Scene View.
• Playback Animation Clips on top one another, utilize Avatar Masks, or smoothly cross-blend between them, using an advanced layer-based Animation Track system. Both Legacy & Mecanim Support.
• Take Advantage of direct Mecanim Animation Clip playback without the need to create a Controller, while also using animation re-targeting, root motion and IK.
• Playback Audio Clips while taking advantage of Unity's audio mixer for finer control and applied effects.
• Playback Video Clips with the all new Video Track.
• Utilize a variety of action clips included for animating lighting, time, fog, particles, 2D sprites, facial expressions, head look-at, IK, subtitles, image overlays, pathfinding and much more with full scrub control and realtime editor feedback.
• Work with Virtual Actor References and prefab actor instances automatically and without a hassle.
• Reuse made Cutscenes by animating actor properties and clip parameters in local Cutscene Space.
• Utilize the new Alembic Track, importing alembic files and for creating high-end Unity cinematics.
• Render to PNG, EXR or MP4 files along with Render Elements in editor or in runtime.
• Organize and re-organize cutscenes with Time Sections, or use SubCutscenes similar to After Effects PreCompositions.
• Play cutscenes in any way possible. Once, Loop, Ping Pong, forwards, backwards, a specific section, or any combination within these words.
• Extend and create custom action clips with ease, using a clean and well documented API.
• Publish to all platforms.
• Full Source Code Included.
• VR Supported.
• And much more...
• Dialogue System for Unity.
• Adventure Creator.
• Spine. (Realtime Preview)
• LipSync. (Realtime Preview)
• FinalIK. (Realtime Preview)
• CaronteFX. (Realtime Preview)
• Alembic Importer. (Realtime Preview)
• Post Processing Stack v2. (Realtime Preview)
• More to come...
Want to learn more, or have a question?
[Please Visit the Website]
[Feel free to Get in Contact]
[Join Us On Discord]