Keep your games civilized!
NEW: Async methods, C# delegates and Unity events added!
The \"Bad Word Filter\" (BWF) is a profanity/obscenity filter and is exactly what the title suggests: a tool to filter swearwords and other \"bad sentences\".
There are multiple uses for the \"Bad Word Filter\" in your projects, but the three most obvious would be user names (e.g. for high-scores), in a chat within the game and character names.
In our library included are the following 25 languages (bad words as regular expressions which matches ten thousands of word variations):
Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
Furthermore, you can add (or remove) any word and language you'd like!
We also included the following special filters: reserved names (from games, movies, comics etc.), global bad words and emojis (miscellaneous symbols).
• Review, select, read and replace:
◦ Bad words and inappropriate phrases
◦ Domains, URLs and email addresses
◦ Excessive capitalization (e.g. \"DUDE\")
◦ Excessive punctuation (e.g. \"!!11111\")
• All four filters can be used separately and changed during run-time!
Contains over 5'000 of regular expressions in 25 languages - equivalent to tens of thousands of word variations!
Supports any language and any writing system:
• Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Greek, Japanese etc.
• Including ltr/rtl (left to right/right to left)
• Automated (easy) pluralization of English terms!
Flexible & expandable
• Easy modifications/additions to the existing sources (“bad words”).
• Multi-threaded and lightning fast - even with thousands of words!
• C# delegates and Unity events!
• Use the preconfigured providers for resources, files and URLs - or add your own provider (e.g. for XML, JSON)
• Meta data for sources (e.g. descriptions, icons)
• All sources (\"bad words\") provided!
Documentation & control
• Test all the functions within the editor!
• Powerful API for maximum control!
• Detailed demo scenes!
• Comprehensive documentation and support!
• Full C# source code
• Supports all build platforms!
• Works with Windows, Mac and Linux editors!
• Compatible with Unity 2018.4 - 2020.2
• Works with Online Check
• PlayMaker actions!
Available in the following bundles for a reduced price:
• Essential Tools Bundle
• All Tools Bundle