Useful tools for Hierarchy window. All your data of this hierarchy extension will be placed not in the scene, but rather in a separate folder
• Modules:The ability to use tags, layers, sprite, prefabs, descriptions, sorting order, locking buttons, audio, or to create custom extension
• Search: A special modal window allows you to search for objects in many ways and manipulate them
• Memory: The special Memory module allows you to display the size of three-dimensional models or size of textures as well as the ability to use broadcast calculation for objects with same textures or models
• Components icons: Allows you to filter selection, invoke methods, or manipulate with variables directly through the interface
• PlayMode Keeper: The convenient PlayMode Keeper allows you to save changed variables in the PlayMode
• Other: And many many other small things, escape to close a prefab mode for example, hide modules using function keys, or storing the settings in special files in the \"library\" folder or in a scriptableobjects in the \"assets\" folder to share it with your colleagues
You also may check our > HIERARCHY PRO EXTENDED version.
☰ [ SITE ] | ☰ [ PDF DOCUMENTATION ] | ☰ [ WIKI ]
Other ways to contact with us:
☰ Unity Forum Thread .